Achenbach covers which are well-proven all over the world are made from high-grade corrugated steel sheet, galvanized on both sides, for all conventional conveyor belt widths from 300 mm upwards. Achenbach is the world‘s only manufacturer to produce cambered covers in the following four sections. To the customer, this means that the optimum value for money cover to suit your specifi c application may be selected in high grade galvanized steel, aluminium or stainless steel or, as an option, in the RAL colour of your choice.
Sections and structural analysis by Achenbach on request.
- Smaller export sections
- Suitable for smaller covers
- 2 overall widths/useful lengths:
- 836 mm: convenient installation, for bent and inclined conveyors
- 1064 mm: the increased useful length makes it appropriate for straight conveyors
- Please note: Unless otherwise specified, we will supply 1064 mm
Our corrugated steel sheet section 27/100/0.80 is particularly rugged and resistant to high loads.